Professional 4 piece festival covers band.
WHAT WE OFFER
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm & Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
(1x60 Mumford style vintage set & 1x60 electric set).
Free premixed DJ/Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for free.
The best Live Wedding Band Dorset.
1. “We just wanted to say thank you so much for performing at our wedding. All of our guests commented on how amazing you guys were and you had everyone on the dancefloor! It was such an amazing day and The Rustics really topped it all off. The band were such a friendly bunch and so professional and everything went without a hiccup! Thank you so much again – we will be sure to book you for any future events and recommend you to anyone we can. Best wishes.”
James & Karen Palmer – Wedding, Hampshire.
2. “Hi, I can't really do the band justice.....they were fantastic and made the evening for us and all our guests. The dance floor was packed all night and people kept commenting on how great the band were! Please thank them for us for our first song, which was great.....and apologise for my terrible dancing! What i lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm and it was easy with the tunes rolling all night”
Ryan Keogh - Wedding, Chiddinglye, West Sussex.
3. “Just wanted to say thank you so much for performing at our wedding. The Rustics were fantastic and just completed our day perfectly. Everybody commented on how brilliant you were and everyone thought you sounded amazing especially us. The band were very professional, couldn't of asked for anything better. So pleased that we booked you and we will be recommending you to everyone. Wishing you every success.”
Lucy & Neil Kelland - Wedding, Weymouth Sailing Academy, Weymouth.
4. “We had a great day and the band were awesome. The day could not have been better!”
Tom Stephenson - Wedding, Church Cottage, Gloucestershire.
5. “Thanks guys! We had a great day and everyone loved your band it was a really good mix of music and got everyone dancing or listening. Your set up was really professional and friendly and we'd recommend you. Best wishes”
Will and Jane - Wedding, The Great Barn, Higher Ashton, Exeter, Devon.
6. “Becks and I just wanted to say a very big thank you to you all for your fantastic service, you all helped to make our day perfect and all of our guests commented on how fab you all were. The Rustics were amazing and kept the dance floor packed people including myself haven't stopped raving about you! Thank you all”
Sarah and Becks - Wedding, Baddow Park, Great Baddow, Essex.
PRICE FROM £1695