Tel: 01543 572884
Sensational & Professional, with awesome live show
2 x 60 minute sets of live music
Set list of classic dancefloor fillers from 60s – current chart
Professional PA, stage lighting and pre-mixed disco before & after live sets
PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance
Your choice of first dance performed
Hire best Live Wedding Band from Chester.
Alright - Supergrass
Blame It On Me - George Ezra
Budapest - George Ezra
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Eight Days A Week - The Beatles
Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
Help - The Beatles
Hey Brother - Avicii
Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
Ho Hey - Lumineers
Home - Ed Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Ignition - R Kelly
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Johnny Be Good - Chuck Berry
Let Me Go - Gary Barlow
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Mr Brightside - Killers
Riptide - Vance Joy
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
Song 2 - Blur
Stay With Me - Sam Smith
Stuck In The Middle - Steelers Wheel
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Twist & Shout - The Beatles
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
Wake Me Up – Avicii
You Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
1. “They were superb.
The audience really loved them and we enjoyed meeting the band.
They were perfect for our event.”
Adrian Giles - Party, Barns at Llyn Gwynant Campsite
2. “The band were great, we had loads of compliments from our guests and everyone had a fantastic time dancing to them.
They also did an acoustic set during our drinks reception and that was fab”
Frances Wilton - Wedding Colshaw Hall, Peover
3. “Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your music at our works do at the Chester Racecourse last week.
I have been listening on soundcloud and can’t get enough!”
Suzanne - Corporate, Chester Racecourse, Chester
4. “The Company were superb and had everyone partying all night!
We couldn't have been happier apart from wanting to dance for longer and the wedding to have kept going! Thanks again!”
Georgina Wray - Newburgh Priory, North Yorkshire
5. “Would you please pass our thanks onto the band.
Everyone from the oldies to the youngies commented on how fantastic the band was.
They were polite, professional and sounded great.
They really were the icing on the cake which for us was a very special celebration.”
Matthew Arnott - Wedding, Hornsea Indoor Bowls Club, Yorkshire
6. “Just a quick email to say thanks so much for your help in organising the band for our wedding last weekend. Can you pass on my thanks to the band too - they were absolutely fantastic. We'd loved what we had seen in the online clips, but they were even better in real life. They were so helpful in rearranging their times as our day-time do had overrun and their performance of the first-dance song, and all of their sets, were just brilliant. I've already had 2 emails from guests asking for the band's contact details so they can book them for their events (I've passed on your details and your website) and I know our photographer is going to book them for his 30th Birthday later this year! Definitely a success! Thanks again”
Robb - Wedding, Holdsworth House, Halifax
7. “Hi, We had a fantastic day and night thanks. The band were perfect and played brilliantly, we had so many positive comments from our guests about them, some even saying that they were easily the best band they had ever heard at a wedding! They were very professional and accommodating to our needs and did a great set. Thanks again, I'm sure we will have friends using them in the future as a couple have already asked for your details!”
Ben & Jen - Wedding, Hope Street Hotel, Liverpool
8. “Hi, The band were great.
Had plenty of compliments from guests, many asking where we found them and what they were called. We have never seen a dance floor so full at a wedding. They definitely helped to make the day memorable. Wouldn't think twice about hiring them again. Big Thank you and best wishes,
Dan & Kat Thomas - Wedding, Inglewood Manor Hotel, Ledsham, Cheshire
9. Hi, Please let the band know that they were absolutely fantastic.
The dance floor was full from start to finish and we had so many great comments about them! We were also extremely appreciative that they allowed the DJ to use their sound equipment after they had finished their set. They were a massive factor in the evening party being as good as it was, and we'd recommend them to anyone!”
Simon and Nic - Wedding, Arley Arboretum, Upper Arley, Worcestershire