Price from £1450
Professional and Stylish Pop Rock Band.
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm and Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
Free DJ service.
Learn your 1st Dance for free.
A-Team - Ed Sheeran
Bang Bang - Jessie J
Beggin - Madcon
California Gurls - Katy Perry
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
Counting Stars - One Republic
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
Electric Feel - MGMT
Fascination - Alphabeat
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Golden Touch - Razor Light
Gotta Get Through This - Daniel Beddingfield
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Hey Ya - Outkast
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Love Me Again - John Newman
Mercy - Duffy
MMMBop - Hanson
Monster - The Automatic
No Tomorrow - Orson
Pompeii - Bastille
Price Tag - Jessie J
Rather Be - Clean Bandit Ft. Jess Glynn
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Sing - Ed Sheeran
Standing In The Way Of Control - The Gossip
Still Into You - Paramore
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Valerie - The Zutons
Waiting All Night - Rudimental Ft. Ella Eyre
We Found Love - Rihanna
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
You Got The Love - Florence and The Machine
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Believe - Cher
Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Easy Lover - Phil Collins
Good Times - Chic
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Message In A Bottle - The Police
Money - The Beatles
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
This Charming Man - The Smiths
Town Called Malice - The Jam
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. I want to just say a big thank you to The HeadLiners for making our big day so special. Everyone commented on how brilliant the band were and loved the different styles of music they played from the acoustic set outside in the afternoon to the full on party hits in the evening.
Fay Russell – Wedding, Hampshire *****
2. I know from experience that it’s difficult to choose a band for an important occasion, particularly one you don’t get to see in person. But not only are The HeadLiners superb in the promotional video but they sounded exactly the same (if not better!) in real life and so exciting to have two brilliant lead vocalists in Ellie and Alex.
Robert and Deborough – Wedding, Hampshire *****
3. Words are not enough to express how wonderful The HeadLiners were at our wedding reception last Saturday. The band were amazing musicians, so friendly and professional and from the first dance (please thank them again for learning it) to the last encore they had everyone up on the dance floor.
Nick and Christine – Wedding, Hampshire *****
4. You guys were so awesome.
Thanks a million.
Florence and Simon Aylett - Wedding,
The Tithe Barn, Ditcham, nr Petersfield *****
5. I just wanted to say thanks to you and the band for Friday night.
Everyone had a great time and commented on how excellent the band were.
I really appreciate all your help, and will definitely recommend you.
Many Thanks again.
Alison Connor - Summer Ball, DMRC Epsom, Surrey *****
6. It was my son Drew's 18th birthday party, and there were about 100 young guests, Drew said The HeadLiners looked fantastic, their music was contemporary with a very good range. All of the singers were excellent, in particular the female lead vocalist who was very charismatic indeed. Drew said his friends thought the band really added to the whole party atmosphere, and he has had many thank you texts today really praising The HeadLiners. Please pass on our thanks again, we will certainly recommend the band to other people.
Pamela Mitchell - 18th Birthday Party, Goldbrick House, Bristol *****
PRICE FROM £1450
Tel: 01543 878519.
The Studio, 3 Chase Heights, Cannock,
Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom, WS12 4QX.