Price from £1175
BAND PACKAGE DETAILS:
Arrive 6pm and latest Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
Free DJ Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for Free.
Call today on 01543 878519 for more information
60's to Modern Classics:
Acoustic Add-On Set
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. We just wanted to say a big thank you to the band for the Christmas events.
The band, as always went down really well and we’ve had some great feedback.
Looking forward to Christmas 2020.
Old Thorns Golf and Spa Hotel, Liphook, Hampshire *****
2. Absolutely amazing from start to finish, Jubilee we’re perfect for our wedding, it kicked off.
We are both really impressed and delighted with how it went. Thank you.
Bryony - Wedding, Oriole Bar, London *****
3. Excellent band - would thoroughly recommend.
Amanda and Dave Simner - Wedding Anniversary, Richmond Hill Hotel, Surrey *****
4. We have had so many compliments about the band.
They were simply fantastic. Their energy and quality brought everyone on to the dance floor for an unbelievably good time.
Simply amazing and extremely professional. Perfect wedding band.
Sebastien Wilson and Laura Wilson - Wedding, Hillfields Farm Estate, Berkshire *****
5. The Jubilee were absolutely fantastic.
They really got the guests dancing and we had so many compliments on the band.
They played a good mix of songs for the older and younger generations as well.
Thank you so much.
Craig Slater - Wedding, The Grange Estate, Alresford *****
6. The whole wedding party commented on how good they were and the dance floor was packed the whole time they were playing.
They were great with our families, laughing and joking.
And when Kat missed her favourite song out having photos, they were more than happy to play it again.
Thank you for all your help with the organising of the band, it really made our day special.
Kathryn Parker and Thomas Swain - Wedding, The Barn at Bury Court, Hampshire *****
7. Incredible band, they were really nice guys and seemed to really enjoy playing for us which made the experience even better for us.
They were also very flexible, timings didn't go to plan but they adapted to what suited us.
I would definitely book Jubilee again.
Sebastian Calloway - Party, Salisbury Cathedral, Salisbury *****
8. Our party was on Saturday was a great success. Jubilee were amazing and really made the occasion.
The guys were all polite and respectable but with such energy and enthusiasm. We could not have been happier with the band and your arrangement of the engagement.
Thank you so much.
Claire Ayling - Wedding, Sandacres, Buckinghamshire *****
9. We couldn’t recommend the band more. They were brilliant.
Everyone since our wedding has said to us how good they were. Perfect for our Tipi wedding.
We can’t thank the guys enough.
Andrew Harding - Wedding, Long Furlong Farm Venue, Daventry *****
10. The Jubilee were AMAZING.
By far the best thing we spent money on for the whole wedding.
Wish them all the best.
Jen & Lee - Swallows Nest Barn, Warwick *****
11. Great company. Good communication through out the whole process of hiring the band.
The band was fab, we hired the The Jubilee band for our wedding and they were AMAZING.
Becky Dawes - Wedding, The Bell Inn, New Forest *****
12. The band were AMAZING.
They really got the party going, they were all so lovely too.
Rebecca & Alastair - Wedding, The Bell Inn, New Forest
13. The Jubilee were the perfect wedding band.
The setting up was quick and discreet and the acoustic set was beautiful.
Thank you for making our day even more special.
Laura - Wedding, The Barn at Bury Court, Farnham *****
14. I’m pleased to say the band were awesome.
Their energy was great, the songs they played were perfectly timed and well received and they were all really nice guys too.
The DJ set they played for us was also brilliant and they clearly listened to our requests beforehand as everything they played was absolutely spot on. Really well done, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any event.
They made our wedding day one to remember.
Ben - Wedding, Hartsfield Manor *****
15. Thank you for a great evening.
The quality of music was fantastic and they were great during our first dance.
Everyone had a great evening, thank you.
Claire & John - Wedding, Denbies Vineyard, Dorking *****
16. Everything went better than I could have hoped.
The band were brilliant and had the whole room on their feet.
I requested a song from my old band who they would never have heard of, they learnt it and played a fantastic version that made my night.
Paul - 50th Birthday, Raven's Ait *****
17. We had a great time on Saturday.
The Jubilee band team arrived with plenty of time to set up and soundcheck and were really nice lads.
And then they started playing and rocked the place.
Everyone was dancing and they were totally fabulous.
Caroline & Mark - Private Party, Greystones, Kent *****
18. The band were fantastic.
Rebecca & Pete - Wedding, Stokes Farm Barn, Berkshire *****
19. Just a small note to say that The Jubilee were incredible.
They had people on the dancefloor all night and were such great performers.
Massive thank you to everybody.
Simon - Wedding, The Malt House *****
20. Great band, great set... thanks the jubilee.
Toby Seeman - Wedding, Wasing Park *****
21. Thanks to The Jubilee for being so accommodating on the day.
The timings had to change on the day as we overran with our schedule.
The Jubilee was happy to oblige and work around the changes.
They were so versatile, from playing our gentle first dance ballad to rocking out the party tunes.
And our lot couldn't stop dancing and asked for an encore.
Thank you so much The Jubilee.
Mr and Mrs Yeung Murphy - wedding *****
22. The guys from The Jubilee were exceptional.
We have had so many comments saying how good the band were.
Thanks so much for all your help.”
Edward Ware - Wedding, East Dulwich Tavern *****
23. Booking process was very straightforward and the communication was very easy.
Would highly recommend.”
Jonathan Dewar - Wedding, Winters Barns *****
24. Energetic performance kept everyone on the dance floor. Good repertoire of songs.
Chantal - Wedding, Clare College, Cambridge *****
25. I wanted to thank you and The Jubilee guys for a fantastic evening.
They were incredible and everyone enjoyed them .
I'd definitely recommend them to anyone and would look to book them again for future events should they arise.
We've had nothing but great feedback, so please do pass on my thanks to the band.
Tim Pritchard - Wedding, Cleatham Hall, Gainsborough *****
They got everyone up and dancing - good music and great wedding.
Jo Grigg - Wedding, Jeremy's Restaurant *****
27. The Jubilee were absolutely fantastic.
I cannot praise them enough.
The Jubilee were better than we could ever have imagined.
A really really great band.
I can't believe they are not famous.
Gemma Bugden - Wedding, The Commissionary, London *****
28. We had an amazing night celebrating and can't thank the band enough.
Would highly recommend in the future.
Antonia Cullip - Birthday Party, Bedford Golf Club *****
29. The boys were AMAZING on Friday and I hope they enjoyed themselves.
Rowan Bastable - Corporate Event - Mudchute Park, London *****
PRICE FROM £1175
SIMILAR BANDS TO THE JUBILEE
Customers who liked The Jubilee have also shown interest in similar pop rock bands.
These are also available in the Sussex area and available UK wide.
Tel: 01543 878519.
The Studio, 3 Chase Heights, Cannock,
Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom, WS12 4QX.