Price from £1295
THE VAILS INFO:
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm & Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
Free DJ/Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for Free.
Hire the best Wedding Band Yorkshire at Live Wedding Music UK
1. “The band were amazing! Everybody loved them and commented on how great they were!! They were very polite and even let the best man and his girlfriend perform a song for us! Would definitely recommend them and book them again!”
Jodie Thanner - Wedding, Skitby House, Carlisle *****
2. “The Band were absolutely amazing! They had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish! A particular highlight of mine was Saturday Night by Whigfield - they went through the moves so that everyone could get stuck in. We're still having our guests tell us how much they enjoyed the music. Not only are they great performers, they're also very lovely lads!
Thank you for making our wedding so special!”
Hannah Gray - Wedding, Northbrook Park *****
3.“The Band were brilliant entertainment for our wedding! They filled the dance floor and many of the guests commented on how good the band were. They were flexible (when our photographs over-ran!), friendly and accommodating and we would highly recommend them. Thanks again!”
Mr & Mrs Fowler - Wedding - Deer Park Hall, Worcestershire *****
4. “The band were great - really nice, friendly guys, that put on a great show... everyone had an awesome time on the day, so definitely recommend them!””
Alex Dawson - Wedding, Pendrell Hall, Staffordshire *****
5. “The Band were absolutely amazing and all the guests commented how great they were! Thank-you so much for everything! I have never seen so many people up on the dance floor doing so many moves!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!”
Fern & Peter Youle - Wedding, Beechenhill Farm, Derbyshire *****
6. “Please could you let them know we are very thankful for the amazing set they did at our wedding celebration last weekend. The dance floor was busy from start to finish, and every song went down really well with both the young and older crowds. They were really interactive with the audience and even helped my brother coordinate an on dance floor competition for both Sabrina and myself! I haven’t seen “Saturday Night” played at a wedding before, and the sight of the guests doing all the moves was one of the most memorable parts of the evening! Unfortunately video exists now of me doing this, and I think that will be used for many years to come! They really were awesome, and we loved every minute. Please let them know how grateful we are they were part of our big night, and making it such as success!”
Tom Peach - Wedding, Lensbury Hotel, Middlesex *****
7. “Thank you so much for providing us with an epic evening of music at our wedding. You were fantastic , so professional and you really are a talented bunch! Thank you for making the time to interact with our guests and we will never forget Nick’s attempt at rapping!!! Thank you again, Best Wishes”
Sophie & Nick Abbott - Wedding, Dartmouth House, London *****
8. “I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Live Wedding Music uk for everything everyone organised for us! It was great to have so much communication with the company and really relaxed us about the whole process! The band themselves were absolutely perfect, we had listened to the video on your site but in person they were even better! The guys in the band were so friendly and professional and nothing was too much trouble for them! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Live Wedding Music UK to anybody as we just couldn't have asked for more!”
Emily Gregory - Wedding, Nottingham *****.
PRICE FROM £1295