Professional Mumford & Son style Band.
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm & Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
(1x60 Mumford style vintage set & 1x60 electric set).
Free premixed DJ/Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for free.
Hire the best Live Bands Bedfordshire with Live Wedding Music UK. Book The Smithsonians today.
Vintage / Mumford & Sons Style:
Rock / Pop Band:
1. “Please pass on my thanks to the band. EVERYONE loved them. They were absolutely outstanding! I will keep you in my contacts list and if I am ever asked for a band from anyone I will most definitely point them in your direction.”
Hollie Smith – Corporate Event, Bicester
2. “Smith & Sons were excellent, really friendly and flexible group who played with great energy during the evening. Dance floor was full the moment the first dance was over. Really happy that we picked this band. Could have been a gamble but ended up a dead cert!”
Kate Steer – Wedding, London
3. “The band were bloody brilliant!!! Everyone loved them and still today people are saying how great they were. They were on time, professional and a really nice bunch of lads. I hope they enjoyed the night as well? I cannot thank them enough and for joining in on our surprise first dance, ‘I want to know what love is’ – just awesome! Please pass on our thanks again and if we ever need a band…we know who to call! We wish them every success with their careers as they’re all truly talented.”
George & Ruth Crocker – Wedding, Bleak House, Kent
4. “Please could you send my thanks again to the band they were absolutely brilliant! All my friends and family loved them too and nothing but good things to say. Everyone had a fantastic time and the guys did a great job!”
Sian Stanley – 30th Birthday Party, Guildford
5. “Smith & Sons were fantastic. They were extremely professional, great musicians and great guys. They managed to get all their kit down a cliff (no easy feat even without instruments!) to the venue, setting up and sound checking with no disruption to evening at all (even though the whole days events were in one room!) Smith & Sons played a great range of music and were really flexible, making changes on the night to fit in with what we wanted. They kept the dance floor full all night from the first dance to the final song, I can’t thank these guys enough! Smith & Sons are a brilliant band and they helped make the evening a great night to remember…..all the guests were commenting throughout the night and afterwards about how great they were too!”
Mr & Mrs Mills – Wedding, Cornwall
6. “Hi, The day was absolutely perfect thanks. The band were excellent – everyone loved them!! Great musicians, great singers and top lads too…..all in all they created a great atmosphere to have a great party!!! Thanks for all of your help too – I will definitely recommend you guys to people. ”
Shaun Gurney - Wedding, Shropshire
7. “Hi, I'd like to say a big thanks to the band for everything on the day, the guys were friendly and really professional and ensured everyone had a good time. I spoke with Joel I think it was who was in charge, and he was more than happy to play the music for the ceremony itself and for putting up with the registrar who was a bit of a registra-zilla!!! People have commented on how good the guys were and it was great to be able to have a selection of country style and an electric set. The dance floor was buzzing all night, and despite having what seems a case of short term memory loss (possibly alcohol induced). A number of pictures show Amy and I dancing the night away. Thanks to all of them again, I speak for both of us when we say we'd definitely use them again for parties and recommend them.”
Rob and Amy Brice - Wedding, The Great Barn, Kent
8. “Hello. The band were absolutely spot on. Crowd thoroughly enjoyed them. I think they also enjoyed themselves. Thanks for all your help.”
Jerry Bamford - Bourne Festival, Lincolnshire
9. “They were incredible and did an amazing job. All our guests loved them. The dance floor wasn't empty for a minute! Thank you so very much!!”
Laura & Sam King - Wedding, Roslin Beach Hotel, Essex
10. ““Just wanted to send an email to pass onto the band our thanks for their great playing on Saturday. They were most efficient and courteous, turning up on time and being most obliging. But of course of most importance was the music which was fab and enjoyed by all. I have had several thank you letters, amazing in itself from this generation of electronic communication! to say how much they liked having live music and that it was fun to dance to. Anyhow please pass that on and certainly by the end of their session all was swinging! I would certainly recommend your company again and the band."
Jenny Hamilton - Wedding, Chibolton
PRICE FROM £1695