WHAT WE OFFER
Arrive 6pm, set up by 7pm & Midnight finish.
2x60 / 3x40 minute live sets
Free premixed DJ/Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for Free.
Book the best Wedding Music Band Hampshire
00’s – Present Day
First Dance Suggestions
1. “I just wanted to say what a fantastic band Festival were when they performed at my 50th birthday party on Saturday night. You never know whether a band will live up to their hype but the guys did an amazing job and sounded every bit as good as we had hoped for. They had everyone on the dancefloor from when they started to the very end and all my guests thought they were excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants a great evening!”
Paul Johnson (CEO Kew Green Hotels) – Private Party, Surrey *****
2. “A massive ‘Thank You’ to Festival for an amazing display at our wedding at Ingleside House. We were so glad we found you guys and after
listening to over 100 bands it was good to find one where the lead signer could actually sing!! The speeches ran over and you waited patiently and then listening to you play Moondance with my wife’s
brother singing made both our days and we really appreciated your flexibility. The dance floor was full all evening and everyone commented on how awesome you guys were. On a school report I would
give you 10 out of 10 for your flawless performance. I honestly think that you guys have a massive future and my advice is to keep doing what you do. I can’t recommend you enough and I will certainly
book you for the next function we have. Very best of luck for the future and thanks again for making our wedding day so special”
Mr and Mrs Hughes – Wedding, Gloucestershire *****
3. “The news is all good! We’ve had nothing but fantastic comments from our guests, and the compliments are still coming in ‘where did you get them from – they were fantastic’ etc. Everyone I spoke to thought they played to the highest calibre, huge repertoire and the whole evening absolutely brilliant!
I found Nick to be extremely professional and pleasant – and certainly very flexible to our needs. He was able to deal with some last minute changes very
It’s so important to get the music right at an event like this, and in choose Festival we certainly did – I’d have no problem recommending them to others.”
Alyson Lucas – Wedding, Ardington House, NR Oxford *****
4. “I didn’t get to thank the guys properly Saturday so wanted to send a huge thank you to them (and you for organising)! It was absolutely perfect and everyone had such a good time! I’ve had so many great comments about how good they were, where did we find them, where are they from!! Massive success, thank you! Their relaxed attitude was also much appreciated and fitted into our style, we really went with the flow from start to finish! I’m still waiting to have a bridezilla moment! Maybe for the next one!!!Massive thank you for Below My Feet too, it was perfect!!!
Amazing weekend all round and thank you for your contribution to it!!”
Sara Hunt – Wedding, Gloucestershire *****
5. “Oh my just wanted to thank you guys for your amazing performance on Saturday, we absolutely LOVED you and you made our first song sound better than the original. You even brought tears to some eyes! Such a fun bunch and so talented. We are so glad we found you guys. We loved how you got stuck in and had fun at our wedding too, it made us so happy to see you having a great time. Thanks as well for lending my brother your guitar and then drumming as a background whilst on break. What a lovely thing to do we are so grateful! My brother said it’s so rare to find guys that both sing and drum! The music was just to our taste we were so happy and danced the night away. My wedding was perfect and you guys helped make it that way and I’m now looking for excuses to hire you again! Can’t express how happy and impressed we are !! Thanks to everyone behind the scenes for being wonderful and accommodating of our songs. I want to hold on to these memories forever!”
Cat and Damion – Wedding, Milton Keynes *****
6. “On behalf of Petersfield Events, a HUGE thank you for recommending Festival to us for our festival – they were absolutely amazing!! From
the outset they had the whole crowd jumping about and dancing to tunes that we’re all used to hearing on the radio all the time. A lot of people said that if they closed their eyes and listened it
was just like having their favourite band actually on stage – so accurate was their performance. And when they opened their eyes it even looked like it too – as the band looked so cool!”
Pete Dew – Petersfield Events *****
7. “Exactly the kind of music, sound and band we were looking for. They are extremely cool and totally rocked the venue. We went from a relatively empty dance floor to
a “mosh pit” within a few songs. One of the female attendees texted us after the event to ask where on earth we got such a “cool, hip and totally fit” band esp the drummer apparently. So yep would
recommend hiring them anyday of the week.”
David Butler – Wedding, Kent *****
8. “Festival played our wedding on Saturday night and were absolutely brilliant! They totally rocked. Everyone was dancing, young and old, until the bitter end and everyone commented on how good they were. My friends, husband and I are pretty hard-core music fans and we like to think we know what we’re talking about when it comes to music and these guys were stunning! They thoroughly surpassed our expectations and made for an unforgettable night. Great songlist, loads of energy and really nice lads too. Booking, correspondence and organisation was seamless. They were happy to arrange for the sound engineer to set up a bit early so we could play our own playlist first which was very helpful too. Thanks so much guys. You finished off our day with a party that we’ll never forget. Hope you enjoyed yourselves too!
Love Bex & Rob x”
Becky & Rob – Wedding, Kent *****
9. “Hi, Just a quick note to say thank you for playing at our wedding. Everyone absolutely loved the music and we were thoroughly impressed with your professionalism. If we needed a band in the future, we’d definitely book you again.
Thanks, Karen and Paul”
Karen & Paul – Wedding, Suffolk *****
10. “Guys, Lauren and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for performing absolutely brilliantly at our wedding on Friday. All of our guests have been raving about
your sets and we absolutely loved it! Thanks also for playing extra songs after the set had concluded – it went down really well as you saw from the enthusiastic reaction of our friends. On a
personal note, thanks for letting me gatecrash the stage and sing with you. It was another magical moment in what was a truly awesome day! We’ll certainly be recommending you to our families and
friends. All the very best and hope to see you at some stage in the future. Cheers, Chris & Lauren x”
Chris & Lauren – Wedding, Dorton House, Buckinghamshire *****
11. “Wow…first class customer care from when Iain arrived to set up all the sound and lighting equipment – all very professional. The band are a pleasure to deal with, and are clearly skilled musicians who are able to adapt to their environment and audiences musical tastes…they really do Rock! Festival created a very special night of live music that my family and guests will not forget.
Thank you so much. 10/10 *****. Paul”
Paul Simpson – Party, Hertfordshire *****
12. “Festival provided a truly excellent show for our wedding. Their flexibility to accomodate our requests with setup, set list and use of the kit was much appreciated. Most importantly, the band are superb. Our guests all loved their work and everyone commented as much. We didn’t expect so many people to be dancing as long as they did. We would definitely book them again. cheers!!”
Tom & Laura – Wedding, Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa, Surrey *****
PRICE FROM £1475