Tel: 01543 572884
Perform 2x60 or 3x40 Minute sets
Free Premixed Band Disco service.
One of the best covers bands performing in the UK.
Add Professional DJ from £325 extra.
Popular 4 Piece Covers Band.
The live show will get your party jumping and give you a night of live music to remember!
Hire best Wedding Music Band in Bedfordshire
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Arctic Monkeys - Dancefloor
Bastille - Pompeii
Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
Beatles - Hard Day's Night
Blink 182 - All the Small Things
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
Coldplay - Fix You
Coldplay - Yellow
Coldplay - Adventures of a Lifetime
Counting Crows - Mr Jones
Commodores - Easy Like Sunday Morning
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
The Cure - Love Cats
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Ed Sheeran - Sing
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Elvis Presley - Little Less Conversation
Florence & The Machine - You Got the Love
Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
Fun - We Are Young
Gotye - Somebody I Used to Know
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
Huey Lewis - Power of Love
Jam - Town Called Malice
Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up On Love
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jett - Are You Gonna B My Girl?
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Killers - Mr Brightside
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Kooks - Naive
Lumineers - Ho Hey
Lynrd Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Madness - Must Be Love
Marvin Gaye - Grapevine
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Maroon 5 - This Love
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
Monkeys - I'm a Believer
Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Oasis - Wonder Wall
Ocean Colour Scene - Day We Caught The Train
Ocean Colour Scene - Day Tripper
One Republic - Counting Stars
Paul Simon - Call Me Al
Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Police - Message in a Bottle
Prince - 1999
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Robbie Willams - Angels
Robbie Willams - Let Me Entertain You
Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
Rolling Stones - Like A Rolling Stone
Santana - Smooth
Scouting for Girls - Heartbeat
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Supergrass - Alright
Take That - Rule the World
Take That - Greatest Day
Turtles - Happy Together
Train - Hey Soul Sister
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight
Van Halen - Jump
Van Morrison - Moondance
Wannadies - You and Me Song
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
1. “I can't thank the band enough. Patrick and Livia, newlyweds, were very pleased with the band's performance at their wedding reception. The band played very well indeed. Great choice of songs and they had quests up and dancing from the very first song. We would recommend
The Rock Beats for any function or reception party. A friendly band and very accommodating. I would definitely have them play for us again in the future. Thank you guys!”
Linda Kilbride, Exeter 08/07/2018 *****
2. “I just wanted to say a big thank you for an amazing performance at our wedding on Saturday! You played some amazing music & even
managed to do some of my favourite 90's tracks which I enjoyed dancing to with my best friends! My dad was moonwalking to Billie Jean. All our guests commented on how great you were & we would
recommend you to anyone else looking for a band.”
Kellie and John, Upwalthams Barn, Surrey 20/05/2018 *****
3. “Thank you for an amazing performance.
Absolutely first class and lots of compliments received about you :)”
Rachel Boxall, West Sussex 12/05/18 *****
4. “I just want to say very many thanks to you and your band for playing at Hampton Sailing Club dinner and dance. The dance floor was full all evening while you played which has not always been the case. The music obviously really suited the event so well. You were able to solve the venue’s 10 million public liability insurance problem efficiently which we thought might pose a big problem.
You also fitted in and waited patiently until quite late. We will be having our annual dinner dance at a similar time next year and
would love you to return.
Once again very very many thanks for helping to make our event such a success.”
Alison Hollands, Shepperton Studios, Jan 2018 *****
5. I just wanted to touch base to say a massive thank you from both of us for playing at our our wedding. It was brilliant - Everyone commented on how amazing the band was, so do please pass on our very best wishes and thanks to the rest of the band.The day went so quickly just like everyone had warned us it would but we enjoyed every moment of it.
Chris Pietrek, Gate Street Barn, Bramley, Surrey *****
6. Just wanted to email to say thanks again for playing at our wedding. I'm sure we relayed how thankful we were on the night in our drunken states but just wanted to say it again! You guys were absolutely awesome and we got so much positive feedback from all our guests saying how amazing you were - I think the amount of people on the dance floor all night and the calls for more songs at the end of the night were evidence of that! We wouldn't hesitate in recommending you to friends. You really created the party atmosphere we were hoping for and we loved it all - so thanks again for an unforgettable wedding.
Jennifer Campbell, Gate Street Barn, Bramley, Surrey *****
7. Hi LWM,
We just wanted to send a quick note to thank the band for rocking our wedding last night. They were amazing and I think they could generate a few more bookings from the guests who were there as the feedback has been brilliant.
Please pass on our thanks to the band.
Josh & Nikki White, Northbrook Park, Farnham, Surrey *****
8. I have seen lots of weddings bands in my time and can honestly say I have never seen one as good as you. Your set list could not have been more perfect, and there wasn't a single moment where the dance floor didn't have people on it.Everyone is telling us how much they enjoyed the band. Great job, guys!
Ben Allured, Surrey *****
9. We've just got back from our honeymoon and just wanted to say a huge thank you to you all for such an amazing night on 3rd July. You were absolutely fantastic and really got everyone going on the dancefloor - just what we wanted. We have had so many comments from people saying how great the band and music were which is really nice. I dont think anyone wanted you to leave at the end of the night! Anyway I hope you had a good night too and we wish you every success in the future. We will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a great band!
Samantha & Charlie Miers, Surrey *****