Price from £1850
THE ROCKETS are our most popular four piece CORPORATE EVENT BAND performing music for top events. This awesome band perform live wedding music to rock any dance-floor. Call Now on 01543 878519.
Call today on 01543 878519 for more information
DANCE/ RnB/ HOUSE
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. The Rockets were fantastic, they kept the dance floor buzzing all night and they were really flexible.
They sounded amazing and we had guests telling us this all night.
Well worth the money and we hope to see them at another event in the future.
JONAH AND BECCA *****
2. The Rockets played at our wedding and we could not have been happier with them.
They communicated with us all the way through the process and showed flexibility in allowing us to shape their set list and following our strict time schedule. They were professional is their set up and brilliant in their performance.
We had so many comments from guests who said they’d never seen so many people consistently on the dance floor at a wedding.
They helped make our day even more special and we would highly recommend them for any function.
Thank you again guys.
ADAM AND BETH *****
3. During the planning stages of my birthday party.
The Rockets were keen to discuss arrangements and specific song choices, so that the evening was a success for all my guests.
Their flexible, reassuring approach left me feeling confident beforehand.
On the night, they played all my song choices as well as a great mix of other songs which led to a packed dance floor throughout both sets.
Many guests commented on their skill and professionalism.
During the party, they also helped to organise proceedings.
It was a brilliant night and we all enjoyed it.
I would highly recommend The Rockets to anyone planning an event.
4. Simply amazing.
The Rockets dynamic, fun, party-vibe led to a consistently full dancefloor and many wedding guests commented on how great they were.
Our set timings weren't conventional and but they adapted to our needs with their flexible and professional approach.
Would highly recommend and can't praise them enough - what a talented bunch.
A massive thank you to The Rockets!.
JOE AND SONJA *****
5. Both Alexis and I would like to say a huge thank you for the superb job you did at our Wedding. You were a pleasure to work with before the event and your performance on the night was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for taking the time to learn the words for the Israeli dancing for us also as we really appreciated that. Your ability to read the crowd was great, you got everybody singing and the wide range of music you play meant there was something for everyone. My particular favourite was the unbelievable Billie Jean/Smells Like Teen-Spirit combo you played towards the end. Overall we had an amazing time and our Wedding would not have been the same without The Charts.
Thank you so much.
DAN and ALEXIS - JEWISH WEDDING *****
6. Hi, Quick note to say thank you. You and the band were fantastic.
We had a great day and night. We did not stop dancing and the floor was full at all times.
Cracking repertoire. Very impressed.
I’m sure I was pushing for more, but quite rightly ended with a BANG.
Would highly recommend you to others.
Best of luck for the future
Darren Burns – Wedding Reception *****
7. Dear Band, We hired the Wedding Band for our wedding in East Sussex in August. They were absolutely great and made our wedding extra special. Their choice of songs was pitched perfectly to get everyone dancing regardless of age and the dance floor was packed all night. They were completely professional in all respects from handling drunken requests for songs from guests and even when we ended up running horrifically late the band were completely understanding and did everything they could to make things work out. I can recommend The Rockets without hesitation as the perfect hassle free Wedding Band.
Sarah Berber – Wedding Reception *****
8. Dear Band, I have been meaning to write to you for some time now but there is always something or someone (two year old son) that gets in the way or needs my attention. I just wanted to say a rather belated “Thank You” for all of your help and assistance with regards to my wedding this year. I cannot emphasize how much we enjoyed the band, The Rockets gave an excellent performance and went down a storm. I thanked one of the performers on the night but wanted to make sure that ‘the band’ received recognition of our appreciation and that of our guests. I remember that at one point we took over the singing of one of the songs at which point the lead singer just let us get on with it, very amusing. I know that they undoubtedly perform at many weddings through out the year and cannot recall when and for whom they perform for but they certainly will be and are remembered by ourselves and our guests. As we meet up with our friends and family since the wedding they still comment on how great the wedding band were. I would not hesitate in recommending your company or the band for any occasion. I experienced no problems and you were able to provide me with help and guidance to my, probably many, questions. The band were on time, smart, polite, and of course all excellent musicians to which are a credit to you and made our wedding reception such a brilliant party.
Thanks again to you all and kindest regards,
Karen Baxter – Wedding Reception) *****
9. The Charts are a fantastic, friendly group of guys that very much played to the crowd and got everyone dancing straight from the word go. Their catalogue of music is expansive and they give you the option to choose up to 20 of your favourite songs from this list that you definitely want to be played so it’s great to have those songs to look forward to. Many guests said they were the best wedding band they had heard and since the wedding we have had a lot of requests to pass on their details.
Book Them NOW
Anthony George – Wedding Reception *****
10. Dear Band,
A huge ‘Thank You’ to you and the band for your wonderful performances on Saturday at my husband’s 70th birthday party. EVERYBODY has said to us how fabulous you all were, and what a terrific atmosphere of sheer exuberance and happiness you added to the whole evening and, as you could see, we all just didn’t want you to stop. We and our geriatric friends danced and danced and no doubt everyone was staggering about the next day with sore joints and aching backs. A very small price to pay for such enjoyment. You were all great. Such lovely and helpful people, with real talent bunch, and I really can’t thank you enough. My personal thanks to you, in particular, for helping me with the intricacies of the radio mike, which I hadn’t used for years and years. I am sure we will see you again in the West Country before long, as so many people have asked me for your contact details.
Thank you all again so much.
Diana (Chedgy) – 70th Birthday *****
11. Hi, I just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks, and feedback how wonderful the boys performed at our Big Day. The balance of music was just perfect for all to get up and shake a leg (even my 90 year old grandfather), and the first dance made even the hardest hearts shed a tear. Thanks for making everything go so smoothly, and for your excellent organisation beforehand.
Helps a great deal.
Nicola and Roy – Wedding Reception *****
12. Hiya, Just got back from Italy
I cant thank you enough for the amazing time we and everyone else had at
the wedding but it was AMAZING. so a MASSIVE THANKYOU.
Everyone has said how fantastic the day and the music was,
so THANKYOU. Cant wait to book you again.
Lots of love
PRICE FROM £1850
Tel: 01543 878519.
The Studio, 3 Chase Heights, Cannock,
Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom, WS12 4QX.