Price from £2795
The Vibes are our premier CORPORATE BAND CHESHIRE performing music for top events. They have a live Saxophone player and perform live wedding music to fill any dance-floor. Call Now on 01543 878519.
Arrive 6pm and Midnight finish.
2x60 minute live sets
Free premixed Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for free.
Call today on 01543 878519 for more information
Great Balls Of Fire : Gerry Lee Lewis
Johnny Be Goode : Chuck Berry
You Never Can Tell : Chuck Berry
Brown Eyed Girl : Van Morrison
Can't take my eyes off you : Andy Williams
Come Together : The Beatles
Get Back : The Beatles
Higher & Higher : Jackie Wilson
Honky Tonk Woman : Rolling Stones
I Feel Fine : The Beatles
I Want You Back : Jackson 5
Mustang Sally : Wilson Pickett
Tracks of my Tears : Smokey Robinson
Try A Little Tenderness : Wilson Pickett
Suspicious Minds : Elvis Presley
You Really Got Me : The Kinks
All Right Now : Free
American Girl : Tom Petty
Dreadlock Holiday : 10CC
Living For The City : Stevie Wonder
Long Train Running : Doobie Brothers
Message in a Bottle : The Police
Play That Funky Music : Wild Cherry
Signed Sealed Delivered : Stevie Wonder
Stuck In The Middle With You : Stealers Wheel
Sunshine of Your Love : Cream
Superstition : Stevie Wonder
Sweet Home Alabama : Lynyrd Skynyrd
A Little Respect : Erasure
All Night Long : Lionel Richie
Basket Case : Green Day
Don’t Stop Believing : Journey
Englishman in New York : The Police
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic : The Police
Faith : George Michael
Footloose : Footloose Soundtrack
I Love Rock n; Roll : Joan Jett
Kiss : Prince
Living on a Prayer : Bon Jovi
Never Too Much : Luther Vandross
Summer of '69 : Bryan Adams
Town Called Malice : The Jam
Angel of Harlem : U2
Champagne Supernova : Oasis
Crazy Little Thing Called Love : Queen
Day We Caught the Train : Ocean Colour Scene
Don't Look Back In Anger : Oasis
Hard To Handle : Counting Crows
Just Looking : Stereophonics
Place Your Hands : Reef
Smells Like Teen Spirit : Nirvana
Space Cowboy : Jamiroquai
Song 2 - Blur
The Way You Make Me Feel : Michael Jackson
Two Princes : Spin Doctors
Wonderwall : Oasis
You and Me Song : The Wannadies
You Got The Love : Candi Staton feat The Source
2000s - Recent
All These Thinsg That I Have Done : The Killers
Aviici : Wake Me Up
Blurred Lines : Robin Thicke
Chasing Cars : Snow Patrol
Closer : Neyo
Forget You : Cee-Lo Green
Get Lucky : Daft Punk
Happy : Pharell Williams
Hey Ho : The Lumineers
Locked Out of Heaven : Bruno Mars
Love Me Again : John Newman & Rudimental
Mr Brightside : The Killers
On a Day Like This : Elbow
Can't Stop : Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Everything : Michael Buble
Dancing In The Moonlight : Top Loader
Dakota : Stereophonics
Naive : The Kooks
No Diggity : Blackstreet
Rehab : Amy Winehouse
Sex on Fire : Kings of Leon
Somebody Told Me : The Killers
This Love : Maroon 5
Take Your Mama Out : Scissor Sistors
Valerie : The Zutons/ Amy Winehouse
Use Somebody : Kings of Leon
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. Morning, Hope you are well? Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.
We only returned from honeymoon on Sunday and it has been a bit of a whirlwind.
Had to let you know how amazin you were.
Love Gail *****
2. We had the most amazing time away, and after 3 weeks we do feel rested and ready for reality again.
I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for everything. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you throughout. I don’t think I am exaggerating when I say that EVERYONE loved you and the band on the wedding day - you really did create the most amazing atmosphere on the night. I have compiled and attached my ‘perfect wedding guide’ to hopefully help get my point across to all of our suppliers too – the wedding industry is a small one, so wherever I can help promote The Vibes I would be delighted to. I completed the awards vote while we were away ….
Fingers crossed for you, it would be very much deserved!
Many thanks once again
3. Hi, I’ve already acknowledged you guys privately. Your audience and fan base and anybody thinking about booking you need to know how you made us feel. You brought a day of fires, floods, crashed cars containing wedding cakes and make up artists stuck on a closed M6 for four hours into something truly magical. Our day was already on the mend and had been for a few hours.
You gave it a shot of Adrenalin and told it to man up when you came on.
Thank you for learning our song.
That meant the world to us.
4. Hi, just wanted to say another huge thank you to you and the guys for last Sunday - completely echoing what my father in law Rick said, you were absolutely incredible. From the second you started your first set everyone was up on the dance floor and there I and most of my friends certainly stayed all night! I missed the bacon butties and cake but didn't care one bit because I was so happy being up there dancing my heart out, and it's all down to the band and you as the DJ. I cannot express how amazing you guys were - we had been looking forward to you all day and you definitely didn't disappoint. Everyone kept saying how incredible you were, particularly my friend who herself sings in a wedding band said she has been to a lot of weddings and by far you were the best she has ever heard. We hope you guys had as much fun as we did and thank you so much again for topping off an amazing day and we can't wait to come and see you again and again and again *****
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to you and The Vibes for providing the music at our wedding at Owen House Wedding Barn. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was. Also we've had many comments weeks after the wedding so has obviously stuck in their minds. Totally loved it and made the wedding. I've also made sure I've voted for your guys in the wedding awards so good luck for that.
Lisa and Craig *****
6. To Gavin and all The Vibes.
You guys were absolutely amazing last night at our wedding.
When we were planning the day, we always had 3 things at the heart of it all:
(1) us getting married
(2) the right people being there
(3) having a fantastic party.
The latter wouldn't have been possible without you as you were absolutely sensational, and we hope that everyone's reaction and mental dancing were testament to just how bloody good you are.
Top night - thanks a million.
Claire and Kristian *****
Just wanted to say a big and belated thanks to The VIBES Band, you did at our wedding at Peckforton back in January. We had the best time, and you went above and beyond all our expectations to help make it an amazing evening. Thanks so much for arranging the first dance song. And the Power of Love worked brillianly. We were so impressed, and had loads of great comments from our guests. We'll definately be recommending you to anyone who's looking for some live entertainment in the future.
Thanks again, you were awesome.
Steph and Graeme *****
8. Hi, Thank you so so much for you and The VIBES band performing at our Wedding yesterday. We had to message you to say a big thank you, everyone was talking about the music the next day, the band really got the party started and then the night just kept at fever pitch when you took over on the decks. Thank you for making our big day really special.
Clare and Rick - Wedding *****
9. Hi Guys, Just a quick note to say thank you and The VIBES band for last night. Thanks for arranging the girls running order and looking after Joy. The band were brilliant and you really got the party going, everyone has commented today on how good the music was.
I loved it, thank you.
Clare Young - The Hut Group *****
PRICE FROM £2295
Tel: 01543 878519.
The Studio, 3 Chase Heights, Cannock,
Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom, WS12 4QX.