THE GREAT ESCAPE
Price from £2000
The Great Escape are our premier RUSTIC WEDDING band. Performing music for weddings and private events. This professional band perform live wedding music to pack any dance-floor. Call Now on 01543 878519.
BAND PACKAGE DETAILS:
2x60 minute live sets
1x60 Festival, Folk set / 1x60 Rock, Pop set
Free DJ/Disco service.
Learn your 1st Dance for Free.
Call today on 01543 878519 for more information
• I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
• Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
• 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
• Get Lucky - Daft Punk
• Ho Hey - The Lumineers
• Wake Me Up - Avicii
• Happy - Pharrell Williams
• Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
• Rolling in The Deep - Adele
• Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
• Stuck in The Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
• Help! - The Beatles
• I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
• Jolene – Dolly Parton
• End of the Line – Travelling Wilburys
• Rather Be - Clean Bandit
• You Belong to Me - Bryan Adams
• Blame It on Me - George Ezra
• All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
• Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
• I’ll Be There for You (Theme from ‘Friends’) – The Rembrandts
• Dreaming of You – The Coral
• Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
• Wonderwall - Oasis
• Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
• Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
• Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
• Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
• One Last Time - Ariana Grande
• Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
• King – Years and Years
• Strangers - Sigrid
• Marry You - Bruno Mars
• Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
• Valerie - Amy Winehouse
• Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
• Mr. Brightside - The Killers
• Dakota - Stereophonics
• You Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
• Next to Me - Emile Sande
• Rule the World - Take That
• Easy Lover - Phil Collins and Phillip Bailey
• Boys of Summer - Don Henley
• Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
• 1999 - Prince
• The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
• Dancing in The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
• Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
• 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
• Eye of The Tiger - Survivor
• Gold - Spandau Ballet
• Kids in America - Kim Wilde
• Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
• Take on Me - A-ha
• Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
• All Night Long - Lionel Richie
• Kiss - Prince
• Town Called Malice - The Jam
• You Can’t Hurry Love - Phil Collins
• Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
• Baywatch Theme - Jimi Jamison
• Heaven Is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
• Livin’ On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
• The Final Countdown - Europe
• Jump - Van Halen
• A Little Respect - Erasure
• Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
• You’re the Voice - John Farnham
• Let’s Dance - David Bowie
• I'm Still Standing - Elton John
• We Built This City - Starship
• 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
• Faith - George Michael
• Alone – Heart
• Purple Rain - Prince
• Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
• Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
• Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
• Superstition - Stevie Wonder
• Burning Love - Elvis Presley
• Proud Mary - Ike and Tina Turner
• Alright Now - Free
• Roxanne - The Police
• Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
• Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
• Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
• Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
• Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
• Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
• I Feel Good - James Brown
• Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
• I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
First Dance Ideas:
• Stand by Me - Ben E. King
• Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
• Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
• From This Moment – Shania Twain
• The Best – Tina Turner
• Grow Old with Me – Tom O’Dell
• At Last – Etta James
• Miracle – Foo Fighters
• How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
• A Groovy Kind of Live – Phil Collins
• You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall and Oats
• A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
• Everything I Do, I Do It for You – Bryan Adams
• I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
• I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
• I’ve Got This Friend – Civil Wars
• Calling You – Blue October
• Perfect – Ed Sheeran
• I Only Want to Be with You – Dusty Springfield
• Automobile – Kaleo
• I Drove All Night – Roy Orbison / Cyndi Lauper
• Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now – Starship
• Only You – Yazoo
• Drops of Jupiter – Train
• Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
• Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
• Budapest - George Ezra
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
1. Steve Backshall and Helen Glover. Prussia Cove, Cornwall *****
The music was pretty much the most important thing in planning our wedding day, so I spent months researching before settling on The Great Escape. They completely blew us and our guests away; people were dancing during their sound check, and literally no one left the dance floor until the last note was played. Rachel has a voice and personality that can fill any venue, the band are incredibly tight, and despite a setlist packed with favourites, they make every song their own. We just want to get married again, so we can have another night in their company!
We just got back from honeymoon last night, and the whole way through were buzzing about our perfect day, and the role you all played in it. I will never forget to my dying day, you belting out 9-5 while everyone from grannies to the farmer’s kids went crazy, and then sitting round the bonfire till near dawn singing our hearts out. One of the most special moments of my whole life.
You are truly good souls.
Huge hugs from two of your new biggest fans, SB and HB
2. Sarah and Matt. Cornish Tipi Weddings, Bodmin *****
Thank you so so much for all the energy you, Rachel and the band gave to our wedding.
You guys ROCK.
We would love to come and see you guys at a gig if you are local to us at all.
We have had so many compliments about you from our guests.
Thank you for being awesome.
3. Hannah and Tom. Wedding at Sibton Park, Suffolk *****
Now that we have returned from our mini-moon in deepest, darkest Norfolk and are back in touch with the rest of the world I wanted to send a message of huge thanks. We
were delighted with your playing at our wedding at Sibton Park and have had so many compliments from our guests. You were most definitely a hit! Looking around in the evening and at times seeing
every single person in the marquee up on the dancefloor was a great feeling and has left fantastic memories. So thank you again for helping to make our wedding so brilliant. I'll leave you with a
photo of us enjoying our first dance very much.
Lots of love
Hannah and Tom
4. Harriet and Simon. Rustic Wedding in Winchester *****
Just wanted to write a quick note to say a huge thank you to you all for making the end of our wedding day the absolute highlight. You might have noticed that we had the most brilliant time and so many people have said how amazing you were. You got people dancing who have literally not danced in years. We cant tell you how happy we are that we chose you.
You absolutely made our day.
5. Laura & Tim. Wedding at Hawstead Place, Suffolk *****
Just a little note to say a massive thank you for doing such an amazing job at our wedding.
Everyone had such a fantastic time because of you and we had so many compliments on the band! You are all stars.
Love, Laura and Tim.
6. Nicholas and Laura. Wedding at Pentre Mawr, North Wales *****
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you guys in The Great Escape for providing such fantastic musical entertainment at Laura and Nick's wedding. It was awesome and so many of the guests commented on how brilliant you were and I'm sure you could see (and feel! ) for yourselves the magical atmosphere you created.
Linda Evans (Mother of the bride)
7. Mike and Amy. Wedding at Eastnor Castle, Herefordshire *****
Mike and I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the band. You were so fantastic and all the guests kept saying how wonderful you were too and asking where we'd found you. We honestly couldn't have wished for a better band.
You helped make yesterday the most wonderful night possible.
8. Rachel and Simon. Wedding at Tithe Barn, Petersfield *****
Simon and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for playing so brilliantly at our wedding.
We and all the guests absolutely loved all the music and even all the oldies were dancing away.
Simon and I are only sorry that we missed your final set.
Mum says that all the thank you letters mention how great the band was.
9. Livingroom Estate Agents, 10th Anniveresary party in Guernsey *****
From start to finish, this incredibly professional outfit delivered with enormous passion and talent.
A huge thank you for making our event so special.
If you're looking for a night to remember talk to The Great Escape, I cannot recommend them enough.
Simon Torode - Founder, Livingroom Estate Agents
10. Amy and Mark - Somerley House, Ringwood *****
Thank you for the BEST night. Such an awesome atmosphere, the dance floor was full all night long.
Each member of The Great Escape is super talented, with skills on the drums from Greg, immense guitar solo's, fabulous keys and vocals from Ash and stunning vocals from Rachel. Rachel's energy kept the room on a massive high all night, you were all incredible.
Lots of Love Amy and Mark Frost.
PRICE FROM £2000
Tel: 01543 878519.
The Studio, 3 Chase Heights, Cannock,
Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom, WS12 4QX.